PICTURES! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Friday, April 18, 2008 @ 3:55 PM
BECC AND MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
BECCCCC! :DDDDDD <3
SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO the LEFT! :D
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! :D
STEPP STEP STEP!
DADDY<3
SINGAPORE FLYER!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Do you see the rainbow?????
SIS DAD MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SIS AND DAD!
Janice, Aunty, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THE VIEW LOOKS AWESOME!!
BRIGHT!
Pizza Cake!
Yuqi! Birthday boy!
Guess who! One free drink!
Loooooooook! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Ooooo! Professional?
Job Interview during BASICS!
Bahtera Campsite!
Drink time! Chin Chou taste great! (how to spell!)
Us, loitering at NUH after JJC thingy. :DDDDDDDDDDDD
Yuqi. blurrred.
SUSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!<3
Char and I did that! :DDD
Hello Naimahhhh! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
YUQI, no needa bow so much.. angle off alr!
Nicholas! SCARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
On the way to JJC...
One line! look, an empty spot! imagine me there! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I really really really really really MISS planning the camps! :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
My birthday! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Si Min and I! EXPERTS! wahahahah! :DDDDDDDDDD
Hi Shaula. Under my umbrella~ella~eh eh .. LOL. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Debate over JC and Poly during BASICS.
Mr Teo's wonderful THEORY!I saw the same picture at last year's 4E1 blog!!




