Geng Hao, male, 16, Chinese, Singaporean.
Your tagboard comes in here.
NDP Preview! ;)
Monday, July 30, 2007 @ 9:25 AM
Push ups! Down and..
Up.. Oh oh. can you spot differences in these two pics?! ;)
Kellie bullying Gunny. run gunny run!
Sleep tight!
Go back to sleep la josh.
Gunny, are you feeling tall? ;)
Gunny *fake* slapping Izuwan.
Guys, quit playing around. ;)
Woops! didnt catch you gunny!
Hi yun ting.
Looney Tunes!
NDP Preview! ;)
Look at the big yellow star!
Flaggy!
Bye bye Flaggy!
What do you call them again? ?:(
Nice Fan thingy!
SINGAPORE! ;)
Formation of NS 40!
So bright!
Woops!
Flying Saucers! ;)
The lights were superb. Didn't look as good in the camera.
Fireworks!
BOOM!
BAM!
WHEE!
Make a wish on the biggest one you see! ;)
BOOOOOM!Smokeyy.
Air pollution? Who cares. I love them. ;)
Whee~hoo.
;)
Blurr.
Nice Nice! ;) ;)
I like this pattern!
Smokey!
Looks like rain!
Meteor Attack! LAME!
Green Sector! The Best! ;)
How did that jellyfish get up there? ;)
More fireworks!
Byebye NDP'07!
I miss NDP 2006! was so much fun! The backpack this year was so cool! ;) ciao!